Benefits of Membership
Approximately 550 individual members find the RMCMI a valuable support group within the industry and would welcome you to join them in this prestigious Institute which began in 1912.
Meetings of Members
The annual meeting and convention is family-oriented and begins the last Sunday in June. The convention focuses on the big picture of the industry through technical sessions, Mine Rescue demonstrations, Scholarship Awards, Short Course, Safety Awards, golf, and entertainment.
State meetings are annual and appeal to engineering and production personnel with tours of plants and mines, technical speakers, a banquet, and golf. This is an excellent opportunity for non-members to attend and see what the Institute is about.
Other Activities and Benefits
A variety of activities, educational opportunities, benefits, marketing opportunities, and publications are available to members, including:
you will find a lot of top quality and fashionable replica watches.
- Reduced Rates to Meetings
- Large, Family-Oriented Annual Meeting
- Regional Meetings
- Access to Member Directory Including Company Name, Phone and Email
- Scholarship Program
- Short Course for PDH Credits
- Mine Rescue Evaluations
- Mine Safety Recognitions
- Quarterly Newsletters
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Plant and Mine Tours
- Outstanding Networking Opportunities
- Technical Speakers at four yearly meetings
Responsibilities of Membership
- Uphold the objectives and purposes as described in the Articles of Incorporation; to support mining and energy related educational programs, disseminate this knowledge to the public and engage in all lawful activities to further the Institute.
- Support membership, educational and other Institute programs on a continuing basis.
- Advance register for the annual convention with both the Institute and headquarter hotel, attend all Institute scheduled meetings and adhere to the Institute policy regarding exhibits, banners, etc.
- Maintain dues on a current and continual basis.
- Keep the Institute informed of any job, address, or phone changes.
- Inform non-members of the purpose and value of membership in the Institute.